The Financial Services Representative (FSR) acts as an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products & services and acting as wealth referral champion within the Store. FSRs are required to maintain active registration with State Life & Health Insurance licensing. FSRs act in a dual role as FSR and Customer Service Representative and are the primary contact and resource for large/complex credit needs within the store, consistently providing exemplary Customer Service through selling and cross-selling a wide range of banking products, investment and insurance products and services to new and existing Customers.
Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain. Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Sells and cross-sells insurance products to new and existing Customers
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer experience and ensure that the Customer’s financial needs are met
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain
- Cultivates strong relationships with back office service partners to ensure delivery of high quality customer service, on-going communication needs and operational consistency
- Develops plan to achieve sales goals with assistance from management
- Provides referral and product training to non-licensed branch employees and others as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 3-5 Years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of retail banking products and services as well
- Demonstrated sales ability, with track record of past investment sales success
- Relationship building skills
- Self-directed, with ability to plan own activities to achieve sales goals
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- PC skills
- Life and Health Insurance licenses required
- Proven sales track record of insurance, fixed annuity-based solutions
- A satisfactory criminal background check, a credit report, and a review of information from the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position (Regulation Z, 12 CFR Part 1026).