Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of MetLife products that meet the needs of clients. Establish a financial services practice that upholds MetLife Vision and Values.
Develop and cultivate client base
Meet clients outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services
Consistently meet or exceed Company production objectives by persistently addressing the needs of the client
Market and sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, and investments
Comply with all industry and Company rules and regulations
Utilize data, market trends, and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing plan
Analyze, prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data and product knowledge
Sell products that are aligned with individual client needs and that are in the best interest of the client
Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients in achieving their changing financial objectives
Actively participate in on-going training as provided by the Company
Maintain all books, records and accounts required by MetLife
Attend firm meetings and required training sessions
- Business ethics, honesty and integrity
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Demonstrated ability to balance working autonomously with contributing to the team’s or firm’s objectives
- Ability to learn and adhere to compliance regulations and all MetLife policies and procedures in regards to the sale and service of all MetLife products
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn MetLife products and explain the products to clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, prospecting and selling processes, and the ability to manage the delivery of these systems
- Ability to manage own performance effectively; ability to adjust schedule in order to respond to ambiguity, obstacles and opportunities
- Ability to incorporate lessons learned to anticipate and plan for future challenges/opportunities
- Have or willing to obtain appropriate FINRA Registration and State Licensing: Life/Health, Series 6/7, 65/66, 63 as applicable
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
The Company reserves the right to right to change, alter, amend or discontinue any of its programs and/or requirements at any time.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company(MLIC), New York, NY 10166. Securities offered through MetLife Securities, Inc.(MSI)(member FINRA/SIPC). 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. MLIC & MSI are MetLife companies.
New England Financial is the registered mark for New England Life Insurance Company(NELICO), Boson, MA 02116. Securities offered through New England Securities Corp.(NES)(member FINRA/SIPC). 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. NELICO & NES are affiliates.
Requisition Number: CRE02042
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...