WHO WE ARE: â¨ |
Financial Media is a fast-paced media-marketing agency that specializes in the financial and insurance industries. We ’ve uncovered a significant business need in this niche market and we like making our clients successful. We are media pioneers, doing things that have never been done before with a product that ’s in high demand and creates great value for our clients.
We are currently looking for a highly self motivated Sales Associate to join our team! The ideal candidate will have experience working with independent financial advisors and insurance agents. They will be enthusiastic, passionate, willing to learn and have strong interpersonal and client relation skills. Knowledge of media business application is a plus!
We believe media has the power to change the face of business forever, and we have the momentum to prove it. Come join us as we transform how businesses use media!
1. Meet or exceed sales goals.
2. Sell media and online marketing features and benefits (audience, benefits, ROI).
3. Provide high level of customer service to current accounts and prospects.
This includes 6 month check-ups and asking the right questions to identify clients true needs.
Make sound recommendations with appropriate media mixes based on client needs. Set appropriate expectations about media best practices and anticipated results.
4. Build a successful pipeline of prospects for each sales cycle through:
A) A minimum of 30 prospects/client calls per day. Minimum of 150 calls per week
B) Target 5 FMO/IMO/B-D accounts each week
C) PLUS 5 new business calls each day.
D) Target 5 LinkedIn connections each week
E) Industry affiliations, ing and referrals.
F) Focus on strengthening relationships thorough FB, Twitter, LI
5. Provide timely and accurate projections to manager on a weekly basis.
6. Check payment status on all accounts weekly and follow up when client has not paid when necessary.
7. Use Salesforce consistently and effectively to manage client and prospect list. Maximize usage to include detailed notes/history per client add e-mail and web addresses, enable accurate reports; schedule calls and appointments; group clients for effective market segmentation and mailings.
8. Track lead conversation rate and create monthly performance indicators for your territory.
10. Develop a top-to-bottom sales presentation as the basis for most of your proposals.
11. Present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
12. No surprises.
13. Work projects or provide reports as deemed necessary.
14. Maintain a good attitude and be a positive team contributor.
Financial Social Media - 19 months ago
Financial Social Media University provides the knowledge to build an online presence, attract leads and develop relationships.