Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and handling issues with a high standard of customer service.
- Coordinate resolution of issues within service level targets.
- Ownership and timely resolution of issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Talking customers through standard fixes and resolutions.
- Development of technical ability through knowledge reuse.
- Pro-active monitoring of email phone support requests.
- Development of internal documentation, processes and procedures.
- Working with various functional teams to reach problem resolution and track product issues.
Base + Options + Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business related degree preferred)
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Customer support experience ideally in a call center or help desk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to communicate with users at all levels and varying technical ability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their experience to the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the words “FSSS13” in your email subject line.
- 23 months ago - save job