FSA develops new investment and banking business through leads generated from internal partnering. The FSA will identify, profile and meet with clients to analyze and review financial goals. Engages customers in the lobby for delivery of store value proposition. The FSA will triage client leads and make referrals to appropriate internal service providers based on client needs and asset thresholds. Participates in on-going training and interaction with the Merrill Lynch Wealth Complex. The role is a bridge between banking and brokerage, therefore the FSA must have a general awareness of core banking and investment solutions. The FSA should be able to provide a single company and product view for our clients, executing referrals across banking and brokerage lines. Demonstrates proficiency with appropriate banking center systems and routines to support sales process. Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66) and Insurance licenses required. CFP preferred. 4 year business degree preferred. One+ years experience in business development and investments training. This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
1. 3+ years of proven investment business develolpment experience, including investment training. In-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
2. Experience creating comprehensive financial strategy, assessing needs, identifying, and recommending financil solutions
3. Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services desired
4. Demonstrated ability to cultivate effective revenue generating partnerships with other LOBs.
5. Proven track record of ability to influence: present oneself assertively, convincingly and with confidence to establish creditability and respect with others.
6. Must be able to provide evidence of consultative communication and relationship building skills leading to client fulfillment and delight in previous roles.
7. Must posses sound buisness ethics; acts in the best interest of the client
8. Highly motivated self-starter, proactive, with intense focus on results. Conveys a sense of urgency to achieve business goals and exceed expectations.
9. Excellent time management and orginzational skills
10. 4 year degree, preferablly in business related field, CFP desired
11. Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66)Required Skills
Posting Date : 27/01/2014
Location : US-NJ-Princeton
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Hours Per Week : 40.00
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...