ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks Financial System Analyst- Mid Job
Category: Program Management - Analyst
Primary Location: Springfield, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assisting in developing and implementing a roadmap to guide NGA to meet ITAR requirements for NGA specific systems, as well as systems administered by Application Service Providers (i.e., DFAS and NRO) systems.
• Meeting with offices with responsibility for systems architecture, controls and overall systems management.
• Developing a NGA and Application Service Provider (ASP) system taxonomy to identify primary and secondary financial systems.
• Establishing a document repository capability for IT audit artifacts to support audit readiness Assertion Package requirements.
• Completing an IT Point of Contact structure to support the FISCAM audit requests.
• Demonstrate evidential matter for FISCAM IT General Controls Areas and Business Process Application Controls.
• Conducting specific system and architecture FISCAM readiness reviews (i.e., Mock Audits).
• Compiling and report results of FISCAM readiness assessment.
• Completing steps documented in the NGA audit readiness CAP for identified IT issues.Submitting quarterly progress against the CAP to the FM Audit Remediation team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
• Experience in the Intelligence Community (IC) in:
Ensuring cohesive agency-wide program development.
Assisting with resource management oversight.
Assisting with budget execution.
Developing detailed financial statements, audits and reporting.
Conducting performance assessments.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Computer, and/or Finance/Budget and 7-9 years of related experience.
• Minimum 8 years general experience minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience
• Work as part of an integrated cost estimating team to include direct interfacing with program offices.
TS/SCI clearance level required
• Experience supporting NGA financial and information systems.
• Experience in the area of Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
• Assist in the development management level briefings and present briefings when necessary.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills that demonstrate a broad understanding of DoD/IC IT portfolio management and cost estimating principles.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...