The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
The SAP Financial Systems Administrator will be responsible for the daily process oversight and execution of FA/AP/AR/GL Master Data maintenance within the Master Data Governance team. The role will support the Data Governance Organization and serve as a liaison to projects on an ad-hoc basis, providing expert knowledge around data quality requirements, tools and maintenance processes. In the near-term, this position will also assist in the implementation of SAP FI/CO.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of SAP FA/AP/AR/GL master data in a timely fashion to meet the demands of the day-to-day business activity;
- Coordinates ad-hoc data analysis for projects or the Accounting Data Governance Organization;
- Works with functional teams to ensure Master Data definition adherence and accessibility;
- Continuously evaluate system process and functionality and make recommendations for process improvement and how to best utilize SAP from a finance/accounting perspective;
- Act as liaison between technical department and accounting department, translating Business needs into current technology and troubleshooting issues as they arise;
- Support the user community with prompt, effective problem resolution;
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance related to Financial Systems.
- Provide guidance, training and support on SAP software to end users;
- Develop in-depth familiarity with external system interfaces and controls. Understand how financial systems data interacts with other related systems;
- Prepare and maintain up to date process, system documentation and end user training materials; and
- Defines and documents business process flows, data standards, and policy definitions.
- Bachelor's/Associates degree in Accounting or IT Systems
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience in IT or Accounting / Finance function
- 1 - 2 years of experience with SAP Master Data development and administration
- Familiarity with third-party SAP automation tools (i.e. ProcessRunner, WinShuttle, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to understand the technical implications of business decisions and requests
- Experience with "root cause analysis" process to identify, document, and solve technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Strong customer focus and business partnering skills
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional follow-up and sense of urgency
OSI Restaurant Partners - 19 months ago