Columbia Distributing is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to provide problem analysis along several lines of business with a strong emphasis in accounting. This is a junior-level role providing financial system support, utilizing MS Dynamics AX, strong analytical skills, and the ability to manage several projects and priorities simultaneously. Duties include but aren't limited to:
1. Providing end-user support for business applications, partnering closely with Accounting department
2. Proficiency in business processes including financial (general ledger, accounts receivable, and accounts payable), human resources, and timekeeping.
3. Utilizing knowledge of MS Dynamics AX system to support accounting business processes including general ledger, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
4. Supporting user adoption by executing effective change management in addition to providing excellent service to a variety of business stakeholders and users.
5. Planning and designing functional design specifications for enhancements, reports, and forms.
6. Testing application software and coordinating resolution of issues.
7. Conducting training classes on application software and processes.
8. Executing internal processes while providing end-user support for business applications.
9. Completing all other tasks or projects as assigned.
10. Demonstrating behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times.
Columbia Distributing - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
One of the nation's largest suppliers of craft beers, Columbia Distributing also carries wine, soda, and other non-alcoholic beverages....