Our Information Technology department is seeking to add a talented Oracle ERP Lead to its team at our Corporate Headquarters. This position serves as the functional design and deployment manager for Aleris Oracle EBS financial systems. The person filling this role will manage functional and technical implementations of existing and new Oracle EBS financial modules, and provide primary functional design, direction and deployment support to the corporate financial and treasury functions. |
- Serve as the functional team lead for the deployment of existing financial applications supporting corporate finance and treasury functions to newly acquired / migrated locations.
- Serve as the functional team lead for the deployment of new financial applications that are required to support enhancements for existing systems. These systems functionality support corporate finance and treasury.
- Manage relationships with key business owners and subject matter experts in order to regularly review customer satisfaction, project priorities, service needs, process improvements, etc.
- Work with supported corporate functions to streamline, document, and improve existing and new processes using Oracle EBS and third-party software solutions.
- Document and communicate functional requirement specifications for system enhancements, and report / data needs to the IT development team.
- Provide quality assurance and testing on newly developed customizations and reports before delivering to the user group.
- Provide second / third level functional / technical support on issues that are escalated above the first-level help desk.
- Provide documentation and training to end user groups on existing functionality and newly developed enhancements.
- Assist in ensuring the timely reporting of financial information, as well as supporting and improving the monthly closing process.
- Provide project management and QA services for all applicable Oracle EBS patches and upgrades.
- Develop ad-hoc reports, data extracts, etc. to meet one-time or continuing business needs using available tools (BI Publisher, Discoverer, Oracle Reports, Toad, etc).
- Maintain awareness about the need for new / upgraded financial application software; research and evaluate new / improved financial application software; and assist in the software selection process.
- 4-year degree, Information Systems or Accounting degree / background preferred.
- 7+ years total experience.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and / or supporting Oracle Financials Applications, including at least one full life cycle Oracle implementation.
- Significant experience with the following Oracle modules: GL, AR, AP, PO, CE, eBTax, PA.
- Intermediate SQL knowledge.
- Relevant experience with the following Oracle modules: PO, iProcurement, Inventory, FA, Workflow, eAM, iExpenses, iSupplier, Advanced Collections, Order Management.
- Accounting background / experience.
- Project Management.
- Oracle Development.
- 50% project-based travel.
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago