CBIZ Valuation Group is a national company that excels as a premier full service valuation advisory firm. We are known for our comprehensive services (financial, real estate and machinery and equipment), industry expertise and professionalism. As one of the largest independent valuation firms in the United States, CBIZ Valuation Group has handled assignments for some of the nation’s largest companies as well as middle-market companies.
Our Valuation Consultants perform all aspects related to the financial analysis and valuation of business enterprises, stock or other equity interests, intellectual property and real estate valuation. They also provide various health care financial consulting services.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing all aspects of client field work relating to valuation engagements under the direct supervision of senior consultants and above
- Analyzing, summarizing, recording, and converting client’s data
- Computing and understanding financial ratios and performing comparisons among various comparable companies and other benchmark data
- Performing administrative support functions, client communication letters, request forms, etc.
- Extensive industry research and report writing
- Communicating and resolving questions or problems with clients
Come grow your career with us!
- A Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required.
- Work toward ASA, CFA, CPA, or other relevant certification is desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient computer ability relative to the constructing of complex formulas and macros
- Working knowledge of Crystal Ball and Monte Carlo preferred.
- Must possess a valid in-state drivers license as overnight travel will be required
E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
CBIZ - 10 months ago
CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) is one of the nation's leading providers of professional business consulting services with careers available in Financial...