SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 40 million survey responses from people in all countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
In this highly visible role, you’ll apply thought leadership, analytical skills, business judgment, project management and reporting expertise to translate the company’s strategy into specific financial roadmaps, key performance indicators, and measurable milestones against plan. You’ll develop models that support operational and strategic decision making, and develop, implement, track, and report financial and operational performance metrics. This position reports to the Director of Finance.
- Drive the company’s forecasting process through creation of detailed revenue models
- Manage the overall budgeting process for the company’s operating expenses, including hiring justification, marketing spend, and other expenses
- Establish, track, analyze, and present key financial and operational performance metrics
- Manage financial and operational reporting to executive and senior management, lenders, and investors
- Create and maintain external presentations for potential investors and partners
- Develop models that support operational decision-making, financing tactics, and strategic planning
- Conduct due diligence, financial modeling, and other assistance for corporate development/M&A activities
The right candidate will be highly analytical, solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic. They must be comfortable interacting across all disciplines of the company, capable and credible at engaging the financial community, and effective at setting and managing expectations of senior management:
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
- Strong academic background; Bachelor’s Degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or related field
- 2-4 years of finance work experience
- Outstanding quantitative and critical thinking abilities
- Self-starter, highly proactive with strong ability to work with minimal guidance and direction
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to build proactive relationships and interact directly with senior management
- Interest or experience in Internet/Technology sector
- Strong Excel skills required
- Experience with Adaptive Planning and NetSuite a plus
- Strong work ethic, team player, and a great sense of humor
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.
SurveyMonkey - 4 months ago