Assists the Maitre D’ in directing the flow of activities of the Camas Room. In absence of the Maitre D’, greets the guests and escorts them to their tables. Responsible for providing a pleasant atmosphere for the guest entering and leaving the Fine Dining Area.
- Greets Resort guests entering and leaving the Camas Room. Provides pleasant, courteous guest service inquiring about the quality of food and the service.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining the reservation book. Knowledgeable on daily specials and wine list.
- Maintains the high standards of housekeeping and sanitation of the Camas Room.
- In the absence of the manager, handles any complaints or concerns from the guest, in a continuous effort to provide superior guest service.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- 1 year of experience working in a restaurant or a customer service business (retail service desk) required.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Current Food Handler or ServSafe Certificate required.
- Current OLCC License required.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Must maintain a clean, neat, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -