The Finish Materials Technician is responsible for multiple processes within the Finish Dept. including equipment maintenance, color certification, technique training and hazardous materials handling/disposal.
Skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have leadership, training, materials, inventory and waste handing skills and experience.
- Understanding and implementing process controls
- Trouble shooting and corrective actions of finish process failure
- Completes and takes immediate corrective actions for daily finish audits of process, materials and equipment.
- Trains new employees and/or coaches current employees to correct spray techniques
- Completes environmental, safety and inventory audits
- Works with environmental coordiantor to handle, document and properly dispose of hazardous material
- Uses Microsoft Office Suite to manage daily tasks, materials inventory and communications.
National Office Furniture - 19 months ago
No odd coupling: Furniture and electronic manufacturing services bring out the best in Kimball International. The company's Electronic...