This position begins as a flexible workforce position with full time hours (40-50), and eligibility for 401k enrollment as well as all employee activities. Flexible workforce members do not qualify for paid vacation / holidays or insurance benefits until regular full time employment status is reached. External candidates should be able to: |
- Previous color, lacquer or sealer spraying experience a plus.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Verify identification label to determine proper materials to use.
- Spray unit/part using proper finish materials.
- Inspect unit/part for color match with color panel.
- Document necessary information for work records.
- Lift parts and maneuver in-process seating products 25+ lbs
- Stand/Walk on hard surfaces (concrete floors) for 8+ hours
- Have an eye for Quality and finishing touches
- Support and engage in our programs including Stamp in Quality, Behavior Based Safety and 5S
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Be team oriented
- 2 years ago - save job