High Level Statement of the Role:
The Finish sprayer is responsible for finishing products to specifications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills to Perform This Role:
- Do appropriate set up for part/unit to be run.
- Check identification label to determine proper materials to be used.
- Spray unit/part using proper finish materials
- Inspect unit/part for color match with color panel as appropriate.
- Document necessary information.
- Keep work space and equipment clean and well organized.
- Perform proper preventive maintenance as required on any equipment being used.
- Follow all safety guidelines and uses required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Identify nonconformities and follow nonconforming product procedures and be aware of disposition authority.
- Implement process improvements.
- Support the Vision and Guiding Principles and other policies of Kimball International and Kimball Hospitality.
- Follow and support the Quality system.
- Team Oriented
- Strong drive for success.
- Customer centric
- Possess a high degree of integrity.
- Ability to keep humor in the workplace.
- Ability to build & sustain relationships.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Positive attitude.
- Honest and ethical
Kimball International, Inc
- 2 years ago - save job
Kimball International, Inc. provides a variety of products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)...