Greatbatch Medical is committed to the design and manufacture of critical technologies that enhance the reliability and performance of medical devices and procedures. Due to the increase in customer demand for our high precision components, we are seeking 4 experienced finishers for for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts at our Barton Road, Clarence facility.
These are permanent, full-time position that include benefits on day one and shift differential for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts. Benefits include paid time off, profit sharing, 401K with employer match, a Wellness Program and a competitive medical, dental and vision package. We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
DESCRIPTION: The primary purpose of this job is to perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
FINISHER QUALIFICATIONS: (education & experience)
- Inspects and hand deburrs components under a microscope and Micro-blasts components to remove burrs to meet customer requirements
- Performs other functions as required
Please apply online at www.greatbatch.com or in person at 4096 Barton Road, Clarence, NY 14031.
- Production experience working with small components under a microscope
- Ability to work independently and read blue prints
- High School diploma or GED
Greatbatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Greatbatch - 19 months ago