Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer is currently seeking a Fire Extinguisher Service Technician to be responsible for field service programs for fire extinguishers at a variety of customer locations. The Service Technician continually maintains the latest repair techniques for service equipment and, where appropriate, advises the proper salesperson of the condition of the equipment services as well as any potential customer requirements.
The Service Technician maintains good customer relations through the in-field service programs. The individual must operate in a professional, competent manner reflective of both the individual’s and Hagemeyer’s professional and technical abilities.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the maintenance, repair and service of fire extinguishers is required
- Texas State Fire Extinguisher License is required (Louisiana license a plus)
- Ability to repair and service equipment sold by Hagemeyer North America.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle with clean driving record.
- Proficient with hand tools.
- Must be able to interact with customers and provide exceptional customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Technical Training preferred
- On-going training necessary on equipment to be repaired and serviced
401k Plan with matching, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V