Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigate all types of structural and vehicular fires.
- Analyze causes of fires by conducting site visits and applying scientific principles and practices in accordance with industry standards to the damaged structure or vehicle.
- Conduct unbiased investigations for various types of clients
- Responsible for retention and development of client relations
- Provide technical findings and conclusions in laymen's terms both verbally and in writing
- Deliver professional presentations, develop client relationships and promote self to client groups.
- Support conclusions by appropriate testimony in legal proceedings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fire Science or related field preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of Fire Investigation experience
- Must have or be able to quickly obtain CFI certification
- Must be familiar with NFPA 921
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Public speaking experience a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to remove large and or heavy artifacts from fire scenes
- Ability to carry equipment (shovels, camera, evidence case, etc.) up flights of stairs
- Ability to shovel out fires and lift fire debris in conjunction with investigations, for up to 3 to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to maneuver in and around buildings and structures and climb ladders
- Ability to drive to site locations and fly on airplanes
- Extensive forensic training
- Medical, dental vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company-paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Bonus program
SEA, Ltd. - 10 months ago
Established in 1970, S-E-A is a recognized worldwide leader in forensic analysis and investigation. Our firm provides a wide range of...