Contact: Shawn Childress 972-941-7295 email@example.com
Job Title: Fire Rescue Specialist
Starting Salary: $58,428
Test Date: April 15, 2013 we anticipate hiring 18 firefighters from this test
Registration Deadline: Information packet must be RECEIVED no later than 12:00 noon
(Central time), Friday, March 22, 2013
1. Be at least 18 to 35 years of age at the time of testing. Must have reached at least 18 years of age as of the date of the test, and not have reached 36 years of age as of the date of appointment;
2. Be a United States citizen and able to prove legal eligibility to work within the United States;
3. Be a high school graduate or possess a GED equivalency certificate;
4. Have a current certification as a “structural firefighter” by the Texas Commission on Fire Protection;
5. Have a current certification as an EMT by the Texas Department of State Health Services;
6. Be able to read, write, and speak the English language;
7. Must pass a comprehensive background investigation and not have any of the disqualifiers established by the City of Plano Firefighters’ and Police Officers’ Civil Service Commission; and
8. Be able to perform the essential duties of a Fire Rescue Specialist and meet all job description requirements.
Where to apply: Visit www.planofire.org for more information and to download the information packet.
Monster - 23 months ago