H2H Technology is a security consulting and professional services firm delivering information security solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Engage in fast paced, exciting environments
Our consultants assist companies with the identification, evaluation of security threats and the subsequent delivery of solutions to remediate these threats. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
We are currently searching for consultants with prior experience working in enterprise environments performing firewall administration.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform the deployment, integration, and initial configuration on perimeter security firewalls
- Migrate existing firewall rules from Checkpoint to Palo Alto
- Actively communicate and participate in change management meetings
- Make recommendations based on the technology that will improve the organizations overall security posture
- Minimum 4 years of information security experience
- Experience with Palo Alto and/or Checkpoint Firewalls Required
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strongly prefer industry-adopted security certifications
Only resumes meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.