Do you want to use your experience in Firmware Engineering, innovating products that change the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you! |
Starkey is the largest hearing aid manufacturer in the US and is based in Eden Prairie MN. Starkey offers four weeks PTO, excellent medical and dental coverage, 401k, ESOP, and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gift of hearing and has donated over 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR
- MSEE or related field
- System level knowledge of interaction of different firmware modules
- Knowledge of languages such as MATLAB and Python
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuitry with regards to the hearing aid electric hardware
- Knowledge of architecture of programming devices such as DSPs and Micro-controllers
- Understanding of firmware architecture and implementation
- General knowledge of different aspects of hearing aids, Inspire, and Suite
- Domain knowledge of one or more of the following is required: Digital Signal Processing, Wireless and wired communication and related protocols
Skills & Abilities
- Strong skills in programming embedded systems in C and assembly
- Proficiency in troubleshooting
- Attention to details
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and organized
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 23 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...