Embedded software engineers are responsible for developing the software required to control our 0.5 to 6 GHz wireless test equipment.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- Design and Develop multiplatform embedded software for new LitePoint products and implement the software in a timely and high quality manner using fast prototyping methods.
- Co-develop software design specifications, communicate and verify these specifications with the various impacted team members.
- Develop automated test scripts to exercise the software and hardware and validate the design.
LitePoint Corporation is a leading provider of wireless test solutions for the world's top makers of modules and consumer electronic products including smart phones, tablets and PCs. We are a Silicon Valley company founded in 2000 whose products are designed for development and high-volume manufacturing environments. Over its 11 year history, LitePoint products have been used to optimize and verify the operation of over one billion wireless devices worldwide. Teradyne (NYSE: TER) is the leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems serving consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2010, Teradyne had sales of $1.6 billion and employs approximately 3,200 people worldwide. Teradyne acquired LitePoint on October 5, 2011.
- 3-5 years experience developing multi-tasking/multi-threaded embedded software in C/C++.
- Experience with high performance highly stable distributed applications development using TCP/IP client/server architectures.
- Experience with Windows/Linux Systems and driver level development a plus, i.e. Win32api.
- Experience with drivers for USB and PCIexpress a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio C/C++.
- Experience with fast prototyping software development.
- Experience with developing automated software test scripts ( e.g. Perl, Python, etc. )
- 1-3 yrs experience using RF instruments, scopes, logic analyzers.
- Strong individual contributor with a strong sense for quality and teamwork who is able to learn from and mentor others.
- BSEE/CE/CS Degree
Teradyne has the anodyne for electronics makers concerned about quality and consistency. The company is a leading supplier of automated test...