Join the growing Thuzio product-development team as we undertake building and launching Thuzio 2.0 from the ground up. You will be the first software engineer (besides the CTO) on a lean team and will have the opportunity to work closely with the CTO to impact the technical direction of the platform.
We're shooting to be the destination for booking celebrities across Sports, Music, Entertainment, and more. There are a lot of interesting data to aggregate and problems to solve.
Apply below or at http://grnh.se/dmf6p3
What you’ll do:
What you know:
- Work closely with the CTO to make decisions on tech stack, libraries and tools
- Collaborate on designing and building new features for Thuzio 2.0
- Create standards and reusable components
- Keep current on relevant technology trends
- Have tons of Startup energy
- Occasionally bump into celebrities in the elevator
Bonus Points for:
- Python, Ruby or a similar language
- Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Django, Rails or similar framework
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, or similar database
- MongoDB, CouchDB, or similar database
- AWS or similar cloud providers
- Comp Sci or related degree
- Native/iOS mobile app development
- Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch or similar engine
- Tornado, Node.js or similar framework
- 10 months ago - save job
Thuzio provides an online platform for individuals and institutions to connect with public individuals for instruction, experiences and...