Customer Administrative/Fiscal Assistant
InGenesis, Inc is seeking a full-time Customer Administrative/Fiscal Assistant to support a Federal Occupational Health program in Bethesda, MD.
- Maintain and reconcile financial transactions associated with occupational health divisions.
- Provide general administrative and customer support.
- Distribute,collect and follow up on data information from various sources.
- Enter funding levels and revenue estimates for maintenance customers in database system.
- Resolve and coordinate communication of accounts receivable, chargeback, or credit card rejects among customer and various FOH divisions.
- Assist customers with status reports.
- Charge QA as related to per capita calculations and/or funds availability.
- Run utilization reports if needed.
- Evaluate, notify, and review population changes with service delivery manager and finance manager for operational division.
- Evaluate, notify and review billing errors with operating division representatives.
- Assist with preparation for tenant meetings.
- Research GSA list of tenant’s vs participants in OHC.
- Provide variance information to designated personnel as needed.
- Maintain files.
- Mail financial information packet to customer.
- Other duties as assigned
If interested, please apply online or email your resume to: nperry at ingenesis dot org
- Associate’s degree with one (1) year experience in customer service health related field OR three (3) years experience in customer account management service (to include account receivable activity).
- Understanding of accounts receivable.
- Intermediate EXCEL skills and basic WORD skills.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Basic understanding of services provided in occupational health and health lingo.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated understanding of both internal and external customer service.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
Learn more at www.ingenesis.org
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
InGenesis - 19 months ago