Try on great clothes…and get paid for it. That’s exactly what our Fit Models do.
And lucky for you, we’re looking for more of them. Christopher & Banks is looking for a Fit Model for our CB Petites division in the Corporate Office Located in Plymouth, MN.
The Fit Model allows for garments to be fit on a live model to provide proper measurements and standards for our manufacturers. This position requires 3 hours per week broken into 2 sessions on 2 days .
Christopher & Banks is a well known specialty retailer; we’ve been dressing women for over 50 years. Our mission is to design for and speak to the boomer consumer in a way no other retailer does. If you work best in an environment of teamwork and genuine collaboration, are an optimist by nature, organized, motivated, dedicated, and are ready to help build a best in class consumer brand, this could be the job for you. Please read more about us at Christopherandbanks.com.
- Try on clothing samples (tops, bottoms, sweaters, etc), allowing pictures to be taken at different angles. Stand for long periods of time while the garment is appropriately fit.
- Communicate with the Buyer and Tech Design teams about how the garment fits (pulling, loose, tight, etc.)
- High School or GED equivalent
- Previous fit model experience preferred
- Must maintain physical body measurements of:
- Bust 35 1/2”
- Waist 31”
- Hip 39 1/2"
- Height 5'1" - 5'4"
- Ability to communicate clothing fit to many levels within the organization
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based company that specializes in women’s apparel. We were founded in 1956 when...