• Generates sales through Company and employee sponsored outreach and promotions.
• Maintains accurate records using established Gold's Gym sales systems.
• Follows up on all prospects.
• Conducts gym tours.
• Conducts telephone inquiries.
• Establishes and maintains lead boxes in the community on a monthly basis.
• Establishes and maintains a referral program
• Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
• Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
• Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
• High school diploma and some college course completion required. College degree, either Associate or Bachelor’s preferred.
• Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
• Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements including gym tours, telephone inquiry, counselor planner audit, guest card audit, lead box program, referral program and corporate outreach program.
• Ability to achieve acceptable level of units per month.
• Thorough understanding of Gold’s Gym’s membership sales systems.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Daily Sales Stat report and its contents.
• Basic computer skills.
Gold's Gym - 2 years ago
Established in Venice, Calif. in 1965, Gold's Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 650 locations in 37 states...