Location: 700 25th Street, Bellwood, IL
* Bachelors degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science Or Physical Therapy or related field.
* No experience in a health/fitness environment Strong, solid oral andwritten communication skills.
* Fair interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Little or no teaching knowledge required
* Basic understanding of exercise physiology,therapeutic exercise recommendations, kinesiotherapy, kinesiology, human anatomy, exercise recommendation.
* Attends Focus GroupsBasic computer knowledgein spreadsheet and word Processing.
* Current CPR certification
* Highly energetic, motivated, resourceful and self-directed.
* Ability and flexibility to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; well organized.Strong ability to motivate others to initiate behavior change.
* Ability to work with diverse groups and special populations.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to work collaboratively in team environments.
* Ability to work varied schedule with rotating hours.
* Innovative problem solving skills.
Advocate Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job
Advocating wellness in Chicagoland from Palos Heights to Palatine, Advocate Health Care is a not-for-profit, integrated health care network...