Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Fixed Asset Accountant
Business Unit: Rockwater Corporate
Region: South Central
Location: Houston, TX
Reports To: Fixed Assets Accounting Manager
Position Overview :
We have a job opening for a Fixed Asset Accountant in our corporate offices located in The Galleria area of Houston. Our commitment to excellent customer service is known and respected throughout the industry and the successful applicant will have that same standard. This position will support Rockwater’s Fluids Management segment.
- Tracking capital expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the budget and management’s authorizations.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts and impairment reviews of fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset purchases and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Track the compilation of capital project costs.
- Reconcile the general ledger to the fixed asset subsidiary records each month.
- Conduct analysis related to fixed assets as requested by management.
- BS/BA Accounting Degree.
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Recent fixed asset experience.
- Oil and Gas Service Industry experience a plus.
- Strong PC aptitude and skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP experience would be a major advantage.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment are a must.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism a must.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions - 12 months ago