Stevens Capital Management L.P. (‘SCM”) is a registered investment adviser specializing in computer based statistical trading strategies, and is the portfolio manager of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund with a 20+ year track record. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Main Line suburbs, we seek talented and exceptionally motivated individuals for the following position:
Fixed Income Analyst
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Use numerical and statistical techniques to design and develop yield curve models.
- Analyze fixed income asset classes using yield curve models.
Stevens Capital Management LP
- Graduate level degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- Fixed income modeling experience using numerical and statistical techniques.
- Yield curve modeling and construction experience.
- Programming skills are a plus.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 5 months ago