Please apply to: email@example.com
• Use numerical and statistical techniques to design and develop yield curve models.
• Analyze fixed income asset classes using yield curve models.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
• Graduate level degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
• Fixed income modeling experience using numerical and statistical techniques.
• Yield curve modeling and construction experience.
• Programming skills are a plus.
Stevens Capital Management L.P. (‘SCM”) is a registered investment adviser specializing in
computer based statistical trading strategies, and is the portfolio manager of a multi-billion
dollar hedge fund with a 20+ year track record. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Main
Line suburbs, we seek talented and exceptionally motivated individuals.