Fitch Solutions is committed to delivering value beyond the rating by providing a range of fixed-income products and professional development services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary content, the firm also distributes the ratings, research, financial data and analytical tools of Fitch Ratings through a variety of platforms. With innovation and experience behind every product and service we bring to market, our flexible offerings are designed to meet the diverse needs of the credit markets.
Drawing upon a wealth of expertise, skills, and market insight, we provide financial professionals worldwide with the intelligence they need to make more informed risk management and investment decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of the Fitch Group, a jointly owned subsidiary of Fimalac, S.A. and Hearst Corporation.
Fitch complies with federal, state, and local laws governing employment, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
To develop new and maintain Fitch’s existing distributor relationships with US based Fund Administrators and Custodian Banks. In this role, the job holder will be required to maximize the opportunities for internal use and re-distribution of Fitch’s proprietary content within this defined sector of the market. Primary focus will be on selling and licensing Fitch’s CDS Pricing services and Fitch’s Ratings. The objective will be to generate new streams of revenue based on royalties, fixed fees, derived data generation and other agreed charging mechanisms. This role is based in New York and will require close cooperation with the global direct sales team and the global partnership team. Close consultation with the product development and commercial management group is also a key requirement.
- Research the TPA market to identify potential targets.
- Manage and develop a group of existing accounts
- Develop and execute an agreed sales plan to meet the defined sales targets
- Develop a strong business pipeline of direct fees
- Develop marketing and promotional initiatives alongside the marketing group and other sales people
- Attend events to network and develop key contacts
- Work closely and cooperate with other sales team members who may share responsibility for the same account/organisation.
- Education of Fitch staff concerning the nature of these relationships where appropriate
- An experienced sales person with 4 – 5 years’ experience gained in selling to the Fund Administration and/or custodian space, with a demonstrable record of achievement in this area.
- A proven ability to persuade effectively and negotiate
- The job holder must be a strong networker and have the ability to be able to leverage events and contacts to develop further opportunities
- Excellent inter personal skills to allow and facilitate close cooperation with other account managers within Fitch
- Good attention to detail in particular related to contract negotiation and structuring deals
- Excellent negotiation skills which will allow the structuring/ re-structuring of significant deals with major players
- Results-orientated, with a track record of sales success
- Excellent presentation skills
- Degree level education preferred
- Team orientated, with ability to effectively build relationships both externally and internally.
Fitch Ratings - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Because governments can have lousy credit, too, Fitch Ratings issues ratings for some 17,000 banks, financial institutions, insurance...