The Fixed Income Research Associate will provide investment research support to three experienced investment analysts. The Research Associate will be involved in company and industry research to make the research process more original and productive while gaining exposure to Capital Group’s investment process. The Research Associate will have the opportunity to develop sector-specific knowledge and learn about our investment process first-hand from investment professionals.
• Collecting, organizing and analyzing economic, industry and company data sourced through various channels, including online resources, interviews with industry sources, internal experts and databases, and trade publications.
• Creating and maintaining financial models, spreadsheets, and charts.
• Preparing internal presentations and proposals.
• Attending meetings with corporate management teams, industry experts, and economists.
• Assisting analysts with ad hoc research questions, competitive due diligence, and valuation analysis.
• Participating in various investment projects.
• Between 2 and 5 years experience in corporate finance, investment research, accounting or related activities.
• University degree in business, accounting or economics is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and communication skills (oral and written).
• Entrepreneurial individual with ability to self start, work independently, manage multiple tasks and to prioritize.
• Strong computer spreadsheet skills.
• Participation in the CFA program and using data providers such as FactSet is an asset.
Capital Group Companies - 2 years ago
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...