QA Graphics is seeking a motivated Flash designer/developer to begin a full-time position at the company’s office in Ankeny. Applicants must be able to work productively with minimal supervision.
QA Graphics is an innovative company, providing design/development solutions for GUIs, mobile applications, 3D graphics/animation and other interactive content for the largest companies in in the world. QA Graphics has experienced incredible growth over the last several years and continues to expand their services into new industries.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The position will be responsible for developing Flash applications as part of a team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for working on this platform. QA Graphics will provide additional training based on our standards. The designer should be familiar with Flash, and Action Script 3.0. The position calls for a quick learner that is open to learning new design software capabilities. Interactive application experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates should have a solid understanding of the Adobe Flash platform plus the following skills:
- A general understanding of HTML/CSS
- Good communication skills
- Well-rounded design background
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Makes responsible decisions that are considerate of time lines, milestones, and budget
- Stays up-to-date on industry trends
Additional skills are a plus:
- Experience in integrating XML with Flash
- Experience with SVN
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Dreamweaver is a plus
Compensation is determined by experience, plus full benefits including: healthcare, dental, 401K, PTO, long-term and short-term insurance. QA Graphics has an open, laid back atmosphere. Due to the high number of applicants we can only respond to those that are qualified.