We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Media Flash expert to work full time (40 hours/week) or part-time (20-30 hours/week) as part of a team of course production specialists to create interactive e-textbooks. In this role, you will assist with finalization and layout of textbooks using InDesign, assist with development of still art, motion graphics, A/V, animations and other interactive elements using Illustrator and Flash, and embed interactive elements (audio/video, animation) into InDesign files
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-5 months with possible extension
Location: Northridge, CA. Combination onsite/virtual
Skills and Experience Requirements:
To be considered for this project , please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5), including InDesign, Illustrator and Flash, on a PC platform.
- Knowledge of Sony Sound Forge
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- All software licenses will be provided if you work 100% on-site. For virtual work, you will need to provide licenses for your own laptop and be willing to install and work with the current versions being used by our client.
1) Your resume
2) Respond to each bullet point listed under “Experience Requirements” with your relevant skills and experience.
Please include project reference #6280 in the subject line.
Keywords: media, flash, PC, Adobe Creative Suite (CS5), InDesign, Illustrator, Sony Sound Forge, MS Office,
Monster - 21 months ago
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications.