Job Title: Fleet Assistant
Department: Supply Chain
Performs administrative support-oriented job duties; resolves a variety of support-related questions and problems; performs duties such as file maintenance, typing, preparing reports, conducting correspondence, distributing information, conducting administrative-related research and computation, and managing office procedures, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and arranging travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ensure vehicle inventory is accurately recorded; promptly process new vehicle purchases, tag renewals, and vehicle transfers.
- Process fuel card requests within authorized limits.
- Perform administrative duties, including gathering, sorting, and organizing data.
- Assist in the research and analysis of vehicle fleet records.
- Work with vehicle repair and maintenance shops, arranging and assisting in vehicle delivery and retrieval.
- Assist in the disposal of surplus vehicles; coordinate with auto auctions and transportation companies.
- Maintain confidentiality with all records and related information for the company.
- Exhibit a positive, professional demeanor with company personnel and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of prior similar experience are required.