Fleet Call Center Clerk
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Fleet Call Center Clerk in our facility location in Greenville, North Carolina . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization…. the person in this position will take incoming requests for service from end-user and route the request to the appropriate service provider. This position has direct communication with customers to take and/or clarify information as needed to be able to forward service request accurately and timely. The Fleet Call Center Clerk , through their customer interaction, has the opportunity to directly impact the opinion our customers hold of our organization.
Key accountabilities include:
- Answer incoming service requests from national customers through various systems; i.e. Outlook, Customer Portal, telephone, etc.
- Input information into our Fleet business system to forward service request to the local dealership that will perform the service.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
- Computer skills, Microsoft (Outlook, Excel, Access).
- Keyboarding skills adequate to dispatch high volume of service requests
- Telephone, email etiquette and customer service skills.
- Strong communication, listening and organizational skills, attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.