Zipcar, the world’s largest car-sharing company, is looking to add new talent to our team. Today, Zipcar provides hundreds of thousands of people with a viable alternative to traditional car ownership, saving them money, time and headaches. Around the world—from coast to coast, across Canada, the UK, and college campuses in between—people are making the decision to live car free and enjoying the convenience and environmental benefits of having “wheels when you want them”. As we continue to grow our operations, we are looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the family. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, diverse, and as fun as our brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled member experience for our community of Zipsters, we encourage you to apply. We are looking for an energetic and passionate marketing coordinator to help us drive the growth of Zipcar's University segment.
To learn more about Zipcar, what we do, and how we do it, visit zipcar.com. For further employment opportunities, visit zipcar.com/careers.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education
The successful candidate must meet Zipcar's membership requirements. As a member of the Zipcar Team you will receive: - Competitive Compensation - Superior Benefits Package - Free Membership - Discounts on services, products and much more
- Four year college degree in related field, preferred.
- Prior management experience, preferred.
- Experience in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and to carry collateral materials and displays.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate daily tasks while integrating longer-term project goals
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing - the individual is self-directed and prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assigns and prioritizes daily tasks to Fleet Associates, using the Fleet Board.
- Leverages established lean process concepts to promote constant improvement
- Handles Fleet-related customer service issues as conveyed by Member Services, including accidents.
- Provide phone support and guidance to agents at our call center as needed
- Work with other Fleet Coordinators to ensure maximum efficiency and coverage
- Monitors rates and maintains relationships with car service vendors.
- Identifies big picture trends/issues and recommends solutions to expand and improve the Zipcar Fleet. - Identifies issues that may impact the Zipcar community
Zipcar, the world’s largest car-sharing company, is looking to add new talent to our team.
Today, Zipcar provides hundreds of...