Fleet Customer Coordinator
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Fleet Customer Coordinator in our facility location in Greenville, NC . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization. Strong data management skills (accuracy and timeliness) as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks are essential. As a Fleet Customer Coordinator , you will have the opportunity to impact the accuracy and timeliness of how we pay our dealers and invoice our fleet customers that aligns with NMHG’s goal of customer retention and growth.
Key accountabilities include:
- Support new customer implementations by ensuring all supporting data is loaded into business systems prior to contract start date.
- Maintain accurate and timely record management of existing accounts is a vital function of this position, which includes equipment, location, travel matrix, dealer labor rates and dealer sub contracts.
- Familiarity with customer programs and contractual requirements – on the job training.
- Strong PC knowledge (Excel, Word, Access) – Prefer AS degree plus one year relevant experience.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong understanding of Fleet business systems (SAP, Wennsoft & AS400) – prior experience.
- Basic understanding of NMHG products – prior experience
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
NMHG - 13 months ago