Position is responsible for providing leadership, development and reporting of fleet standards company wide.
Essential Job Functions:
• Purchase or lease of vehicles including the scheduling and tracking of deliveries.
• Coordinate and develop the operation of a vehicle maintenance program to minimize costs while maximizing the use of equipment.
• Work with management to establish standards and guidelines for the disposal of vehicles.
• Monitor the capital budget through the review of purchase requests for new and replacement vehicles.
• Prepare cost analysis and periodic operational reports.
• Work with management to plan and administer a vehicle replacement program.
• Maintain an accurate database of all company vehicles including sales, trades, disposals and purchases with appropriate operational information for each vehicle in the company’s fleet.
• Locate/ investigate new vendors to ensure quality and price saving opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree (Business or related field)
• 5-10 years experience in fleet operations
• 2 or more years working in cable industry a plus
• Basic business software knowledge including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Ability to organize and analyze data
• Basic grasp of budgeting requirements and process
• Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of vehicle maintenance
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Extreme accuracy
Suddenlink is an EEO/AA Employer
Suddenlink - 18 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...