The Fleet Manager is responsible for the overall management of and maximizing utilization of United Vision’s Independent Owner-Operator fleet, capacity and all related equipment to ensure flawless execution of services for our customers. This includes customer service, timely, cost effective scheduling and coordination of the pickup and delivery of loads as well as ensuring our owner operator fleet runs safely.
The Fleet Manager must demonstrate superior decision-making skills in an extremely time-sensitive work environment on behalf of the Company. The Fleet Manager must also demonstrate confidence in making operational judgment calls on matters affecting critical customer service issues and must also possess strong organizational skills for prioritizing workload.
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Must have 2-5 years experience in the oil industry or dispatching experience of 2 years
- Knowledge types of trucks and ancillary equipment used for transportation
- Must possess excellent oral communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking skills in a time-sensitive work environment
- Must have familiarity and proficiency in the use of personal computers
- Must have quick and accurate keyboarding skills
No extraordinary physical requirements.
The work is primarily performed in an indoor, non-hazardous environment.
United Vision Logistics Holding Corp. - 15 months ago