Responsible for scheduled maintenance and break down repairs of all equipment employed in the operation of material handling, including trucks, trailers, wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, backhoes, track mobile, dozers, motor graders, unload conveyors, stacking conveyors, coal conditioners, and pickups.
1. Track & perform all scheduled maintenance for all equipment used in the unloading of rail cars.
2. Keep all equipment operating properly, making repairs as needed.
3. Perform annual equipment inspections and document for DOT requirements.
4. Keep shop area clean and free from hazards, and practice all shop safety procedures.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
May be required to help with unload operations due to scheduling and weather issues.
1. Standing, walking, bending, and stretching are required to perform equipment maintenance operations.
2. Manual dexterity to handle tools, hammers, and the ability to move 25 pounds are required to perform vehicle and equipment maintenance operations.
3. Vision must be sufficient for driving, and inspection and repair of trucks, and all other equipment required for the purpose of material handling.
1. Working in shop standing on concrete, and climbing over equipment.
2. Exposure on a occasional basis to outdoor weather conditions.
3. Exposure to coal dust from coal unloading operations, gasoline and fuel vapor while servicing trucks and equipment.
4. Exposure to silica dust from unloading limestone
5. Contact with solvents and sealants necessary for equipment repair
Holland Company - 9 months ago
E Grand Forks, MN
- 30+ days ago