Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Flexible Technician I in Birmingham, AL .
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- Disassemble malfunctioning medical instruments.
- Replace and repair defective parts (i.e., air/water systems, control knobs, video switches, electrical connectors, Light mechanisms, and/or reseals)
- Reassemble medical instruments to proper specifications.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, and test equipment to ensure functioning within specified standards.
- Possess high attention to detail and ability to work with small parts using technical skills and precision.
Compensation and Benefits
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Small electrical experience a plus.
- Our employees are the greatest asset to the overall success of Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. IMS is committed to investing in the future of our employees by offering competitive benefit and compensation programs.
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...