Flexo Press Operator Job Description: GENERAL PURPOSE: Set up, operate, and maintain a multi color Flexographic press including Asoma’s, and Rotoflex Press, using UV waterbase inks. Manage all aspects of press performance including productivity, quality and maintenance. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: |
• Ensures that product is printed according to specifications.
• Pulls job tickets and verifies stock, inks, and dies are available and used as specified.
• Performs line clearance by following line clearance SOP.
• Pulls spec, verifies aniloxes, ink colors, die outline, stock, and special instructions.
• Sets up machine; installs aniloxes, inks, correct stock, die, and plates.
• Sets impressions and registers print-to-print and print-to-die.
• Completes all start-up checks, verifies scan ability of bar code, and gets start approval.
• Completes in-process inspections; follows work instructions and control plan.
• Finishes job by verifying end to start approval.
• Closes out job by completing paperwork and placing in ticket with product.
• Performs general maintenance to press.
• Performs other job duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
• Must have 3 - 6 years’ press operator experience.
• Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test.
• Must be able to set up, operate, and perform preventative maintenance on press.
• Must have basic leadership skills required to give press assistant simple directions.
• Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures, and work instructions. If you meet the requirements please forward a copy of your resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
Semper International built its reputation as the leading placement firm in the graphic arts and printing industry. While we continue to...