Responsible for providing a welcoming environment to airline customers during their flight.
Provide exemplary customer service and ensure the safety of all customers aboard the aircraft.
Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Spirit Airlines’ policies and procedures.
Effectively market and sell onboard products and generate incremental revenue from customers
Provides leadership, direction and assistance to fellow employees and passengers.
- Two (2) years of experience in the Customer Service, Hospitality and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player and demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to relocate to a base assignment at your own expense in any current or future crew bases.
- Able to work flexible hours, days and holidays.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Must maintain a polished, professional and conservative appearance at all times.
- Minimum Age 18.
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in English language, Bilingual preferred.
- Must have valid passports/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines at the start of Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Required to attend and successfully complete Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Able to tread water for 30 seconds unassisted with no floating device.
- Must be at least 5'0 (without shoes).
- Comfortably sit in all jump seats without a seatbelt extension.
Spirit Airlines - 18 months ago
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...