Flight Attendants are primarily responsible for providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable traveling experience to the passengers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct flight operations in strict compliance with company policies, procedures, and federal regulations.
- Maintain currency requirements with regard to training and hourly flight requirements.
- Use superior judgment to conduct safe and efficient flights in company aircraft.
- Maintain awareness of crew legality requirements and ensure timely communication to Base Manager of In-flight Services when status becomes in question.
- Maintain constant communication with Company personnel when conducting flights.
- Provide crew communication reports and crew incident reports to the In-flight Services office when required or requested.
- Attend all company training events to maintain currency.
- Ensure that all passenger needs are met with regard to comfort and safety.
- Provide constant informational updates to passengers.
- Maintain complete approved company uniform as outlined in the Flight Attendant Manual.
- Maintain company materials as outlined in the Flight Attendant Manual.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge in the following areas: Company Policy, Endeavor Air FAM, FAA Regulations, and other technical data.
- Provide In-flight Management with any information regarding the safety of flight.
- Performs additional functions (essential or otherwise) which may be assigned.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Can involve long periods of sitting and or standing.
- Must have ability to bend/reach/push/pull/lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to push, pull, or move a beverage cart (approximately 250 lbs.).
- Should possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and exits.
- Demonstrated ability to work in aircraft aisles and galleys, standing, reaching (extended in front and to the side of the body and above the head), walking, kneeling, bending, twisting, working in a cramped or awkward positions, squatting, and sitting for extended periods;
- Height and weight proportionate to maintain a professional appearance; body size cannot exceed specific aircraft dimensions. Must have the ability to walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle, fit quickly through any exit, and fit in to the jump seat and harness without any modifications and/or extenders.
- Must have ability to hear and respond to customer and crew communications in situations with high background noise.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
· Traveling in an aircraft under pressurized conditions and airport operations environment.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· BA/BS College degree preferred/or a combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a customer service position.
- Must be a minimum age of 21 years old.
- Must not exceed a height of 6 feet with a 1 inch heeled shoe.
- Ability to sit in the jumpseat without a seatbelt extension.
- Ability to maintain a high level of personal decorum, professional conduct and personal appearance.
- Must have a valid passportor equilent travel documents to freely enter & exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies
- Any tattoos should be covered and not visible at any time.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must possess valid drivers license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please complete the online application and attach your resume for us to review and consider. To view more opportunities, please visit us at http://www.endeavorair.com .
Thank you for your application and consideration in working with Endeavor Air!
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer.
Endeavor Air - 8 months ago
Endeavor Air evokes an image of innovation, excitement and the adventure of a journey. A journey aimed at making Endeavor Air the best place...