• Informs and briefs passengers on emergency procedures.
• Provides leadership, guidance, and assistance in various emergency and non-emergency situations.
• Will abide and be accountable to all Federal Air Regulations and security procedures.
• Able to provide industry leading customer service in accordance with Hawaiian Airlines standards.
• Ability to execute in a service-oriented fashion all In-Flight Services.
• Must be customer service focused and have demonstrated a strong customer service work ethic.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be emotionally resilient to cope with emergencies and traumatic situations.
• Projects a friendly, confident, and pleasing personality.
• Displays a professional image.
• Able to work as a team player in an unsupervised environment.
• Possesses a winning attitude.
• Ability to meet rigorous physical duty requirements including pushing and pulling up to 150 lbs.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs. from floor to above the shoulder height.
• Must have a vertical reach of 82” (Guideline for self-assessment - barefoot, both feet on the ground, tippy toes OK but no jumping to reach).
• Vision correctable to 20/50 or better.
• NO VISIBLE TATTOOS; if in doubt of our definition ask for clarification during the recruitment process.
• Must be able to attend an unpaid training program in Honolulu scheduled to start on April 1, 2013 for approximately 6-7 weeks.
• Must have a minimum of two years customer service experience.
• Must have ability to demonstrate sales skills.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to relocate.
• Must complete a cognitive ability assessment.
• DOT regulations, 14 CFR part 120 identifies this position as a safety-sensitive position. Therefore if you are selected for this position you will be required to submit to and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test to determine the presence of Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, PCP (Phencyclidine) and Amphetamine prior to any offer of employment in this position being made.
• Must obtain a Tuberculosis (TB) clearance.
• Must have a valid passport.
• Must pass a ten year background/criminal history check and FBI fingerprinting.