Responsible for the in-flight service and safety of passengers
- Provide for passenger and crew safety
- Perform a preflight check of all cabin emergency equipment prior to each trip
- Preflight preparation and securing the cabin and galley for all phases of the flight
- Passenger briefing
- Provide in-flight food and beverage service
- On extended trips, shop at stopovers for additionally needed food and beverage items as required. Coordinate catering if time, sanitary or security conditions do not allow for shopping. Procure food and supplies in foreign markets
- Assist in the loading and unloading of passenger baggage
- Cabin cleanliness and re-stocking the galley
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate excellent CRM skills with crew members and department
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with passengers and crew
- Present an excellent image for the Flight Department and the Limited Brands
- Communicate in a positive manner with department members
- Available for last minute, on-demand trips and trip changes
- Available for trips to worldwide destinations on a 24/7 basis.
- 3 years flight attendant experience preferred
- Attend Flight Attendant Cabin Safety training on an on-going basis
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
Limited Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. Limited Brands, which recorded sales of $10.4 billion in 2011 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.
Limited Brands - 2 years ago
BUILDING A FAMILY OF THE WORLD'S BEST FASHION RETAIL BRANDS
L Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza and...