The flight attendant will assist the passengers before, during, and after flights. Their primary responsibility will be the safety of the passengers.
- Act as a crew member
- Assist Team Members with luggage before take offs and after landings
- Open emergency exits if an emergency occurs
- Deliver paperwork to Pilots
- Brief passengers on:
- Safety in the aircraft
- Where the emergency exits are located
- Know where and how to operate all normal and emergency exits
- Must know all Flight Attendant emergency check lists and procedures for the aircraft
Apply by mail:
5101 Menard Dr.
Eau Claire, WI 54703
- No experience is necessary, training is provided
- Must be willing to learn CPR
- Must be able to work a minimum of 5:00 am – 8:30 pm 4 days a week
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Must have a friendly and positive attitude
- Must be willing to relocate to Eau Claire, WI
Menard, Inc - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Well-known as the place to "Save Big Money," Menards is a family-owned home improvement retailer with 252 hometown hardware stores...