Org Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
Flight Attendants report directly to the F/W Chief Pilot. Flight Attendants work closely with other
crewmembers, dispatch, flight attendants, maintenance, and line service in order to ensure a safe and legal flight environment for passengers and crews in fulfillment of the air transportation needs provided by Pfizer corporate aviation.
• Ensures passenger safety by complying with company and FAA requirements.
• Provides highest level of safety and security.
• Conducts a pre-departure passenger safety briefing per 14 CFR Part 91.519 (to include briefing cards, use of seat belts and lighting of signs, smoking, smoke hoods, emergency exits, location of life vest, life raft, depressurization and oxygen use).
• Maintains and audits emergency equipment and in-flight medical equipment.
• Plans and creates an exceptional, personalized service for Pfizer employees and guests.
• Orders, prepares, and serves meals for Pfizer employees and guests, as well as crew.
• Ensures uncompromising levels of hygiene and cleanliness in the aircraft cabin.
• Completes aircraft inventory and restocks the aircraft.
• Maintains detailed records regarding passenger preferences and corporate travel expenses.
• Active participation in one of three department committees will allow for continuous improvement while delivering on the objective of providing first class cabin service.
• Extensive domestic and international travel is required.
• Rotating shifts, holidays, weekends, and on-call status are routine.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Fixed Wing Chief Pilot.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Corporate/Commercial flying experience as a flight attendant.
• Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Extensive international operating experience preferred.
• G-550 / G-450 experience preferred.
• Flight Attendant specific emergency medical training to include first-aid, CPR, and AED.
• Aircare FACTS or Flight Safety Medaire training preferred.
• Experience with food purchasing, preparation, presentation and service
• Culinary and food safety management training is preferred.
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Bilingual skills are preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Pfizer in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Pfizer to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Pfizer and the specific job and/or work site. Pfizer may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Pfizer in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Pfizer's support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Pfizer.
Pfizer Inc - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals...