Company: BCFS HHS
Position: Flight Clerk
Reports to: Logistical Coordinator
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Pay Grade: A-2
Education: Graduation from a Standard Senior High School or GED Required. Some college course work is highly preferred.
Experience: Three (3) years of general clerical experience Reqd. Experience in travel accommodations is highly preferred
Critical Action Items:
1. Under the direction of the Logistical Coordinator, will collaborate with Case Manager to make requested travel arrangements in a timely manner
2. Will plan itineraries and schedule travel accommodations for BCFS employees and accompanying minors
3. Will provide precise information pertaining to trips, discussing routes, time schedules and type of accommodations to determine preferences and makes requested reservations
1. To create travel arrangements in a cost efficient manner
2. To maintain travel expense records in accordance with policies and procedures
3. To ensure that travel arrangements maximize efficient use of staff's time
1. Must communicate information and ideas effectively in speaking so others will understand
2. Read and understand information and ideas presented
3. Must possess principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
4. Provides BCFS staff with travel suggestions and information such as guides and directories
5. Will contact travel operators, motel or hotel by phone to solidify arrangements
6. Must be able to determine travel routes, costs and availability of accommodations
7. Calculates estimated travel rates and expenses, using items such as rate tables and calculators
8. Inform staff of travel dates, times, connections, medical and visa requirements, as well as emergency contact information
9. Confirms and logs travel arrangements and reservations
10. Assists BCFS personnel in preparing required documents and forms for travel
11. Provides information concerning fares, availability of travel, and accommodations, either orally or using established guidelines.
12. Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
13. Required to do general clerical work, maintain accounting logs and credit card reconciliations
14. Must be able work overtime and flexible hours as required
15. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS - 16 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...